Whether you are saving for a rainy day, or something more exciting, it’s important to get a good return on your money. If you start contributing to your ISA regularly, you’ll find that your funds start to add up quickly.
The Forester Life ISA offers a flexible way to invest in stocks and shares whatever your budget. Designed for low-cost stakeholder savings, you can invest from as little as £20 up to £15,240 in the 2016/17 tax year. If you want to split your ISA allowance between stock and shares, cash and peer to peer lending, you are free to also open a Cash ISA and/or an Innovative Finance ISA with another provider, as long as you do not exceed the contribution limit for the year.
Clear, simple savings with a Forester Life ISA
Our ISA is designed to be a straightforward and flexible way to invest for you and your family’s future. Not only do we offer you our experience, financial strength and reliability, we also offer the expertise of Schroders – one of the world’s leading independent investment managers.
Your savings will be balanced between stocks and shares and fixed interest holdings by the experienced fund management team at Schroders, giving the potential for a good balanced return. Don’t forget that the value can fall as well as rise. So, whether you want to subsequently transfer your existing Stocks and Shares ISA, set up a new one or transfer a Cash ISA to us, we could be the choice for you. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
Features of our ISA include:
- Professionally managed by Schroders – Your savings are balanced between stocks and shares and fixed interest holdings by the experienced fund management team at Schroders.
- Flexible – It’s up to you. Save as little as £20 a month, make single contributions – or both; up to £15,240 this financial year. You can change contributions or make withdrawals at any time.
- Clear, low capped charges – The only charge is an annual management charge of 1.5% and then 1% after 10 years. Unlike some other providers, we don’t charge entry, exit or transfer fees.
- Manage your account online – View and add contributions at any time.
- Keeping up with inflation – We automatically increase the amount of your regular savings each year to help your contributions keep pace with inflation.
Already have a Cash ISA?
You could split your ISA investment between cash and stocks and shares, as long as the combined saving does not exceed the current allowable limit of £15,240 this tax year.
About Foresters Financial
We believe in doing more for you, your family and your community
Forester Life is part of Foresters Financial, an international financial services organisation, which has a history of operating for over 140 years. We are responsible for funds under management of over £3.3bn in the UK and over £17.1bn across the whole organisation.
We share our financial strength with more than three million customers and members across the United Kingdom, Canada and the United States. Safeguarding their interests is at the heart of what we do. We invest time and money in ways we can work together to make a difference.
Already have an online account?
Make it easier to open and top-up your child’s plan.
Sign in to My Plans >
Or call us on:
0333 600 0333
Local rates apply